Jobygoob's Retro Reviews

This blog will post reviews of some of the live concerts I've attended, downloaded, or otherwise obtained through the years I've been collecting music. If available online I'll post links to where you can find the recording yourself.

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Strangers Stopping Strangers...



I miss writing. I recently finished up grad school, don't ask me why I went back to school almost twenty five years after graduating college.  All I can say was it seemed like a good idea at the time.  It was a good if expensive experience, and one of the best things it accomplished was "dusting off the rusty strings" in my brain that have kept me from doing any kind of writing over the past few years. Exploring this blog again after so long, I found a stats page which somehow seems to indicate that almost twelve THOUSAND people have perused these pages and read my writing.  That blew my tiny little mind, and I only hope a fraction of those page views were actually people reading and enjoying my impressions of the shows I have seen, tapes I have enjoyed, and opinions I have expressed about some of my favorite music in the world.  Who knows, maybe every once in a while I'll keep on posting some random bullshit here and perhaps those page views might keep on climbing.  If one of you randomly drops by, take a minute or two and post something in the comments below.  I'd love to hear from you!

2 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joby
randomly passing by ... rusty strings here too. All the time,
thats age. Loved most of the 60's.

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Joby Treegoob said...

Hey There anon...thanks for dropping by. Can't seem to commit to much of anything as you can see from my lack of posts here. But it's cool. Hope you checked out some of the older posts and enjoyed some of my memory lane. Peace be with you...

Joby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home