Jobygoob's Retro Reviews

This blog will post reviews of some of the live concerts I've attended, downloaded, or otherwise obtained through the years I've been collecting music. If available online I'll post links to where you can find the recording yourself.

Thursday, August 04, 2011

Golly Gee been a while boys and girls

















Just got surprised by a Google response to my request to search for "Grateful Dead 9/20/1970" and found my old blog entry from 2006 at the top of the list! Brought back some memories and made me feel so guilty for abandoning you all for so long without a word of explanation. What can I say, except that John Lennon said it best when he wrote "life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." My one baby girl that I had when we all last spoke is not a baby no more, going into second grade next month. My family has expanded to include two boys, currently ages two and four, and they are a handful let me tell you. Not much else has changed, a new job, a new house, still listening to alot of old music.

I truly hope the old friends I made while updating this blog are still out there somewhere, and doing well. Ben, Helen, Justin, Jonathan...I'd love to hear from you sometime if you happen to happen on by. And who knows, maybe, someday baby, I'll come back and update this blog with some new reviews!


Until that happens, Happy Jerry Week 2011 everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home