Jobygoob's Retro Reviews

This blog will post reviews of some of the live concerts I've attended, downloaded, or otherwise obtained through the years I've been collecting music. If available online I'll post links to where you can find the recording yourself.

Friday, August 05, 2011

Sunset over Lake Champlaign


I took this picture on vacation in South Hero, Vermont, last week.  My wife rented a lovely home on the lake for the whole family, and this shot was taken from the deck in back of the house.  The age of the iPhone is so terrific, having the ability to whip out a camera at a moments notice to capture these fantastic images is a rare gift.  I have been reading the most recent addition to George R. R. Martin's Song of Ice and Fire series, so this image brings to mind a giant golden crown slowly sinking behind the edge of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home