Jobygoob's Retro Reviews

This blog will post reviews of some of the live concerts I've attended, downloaded, or otherwise obtained through the years I've been collecting music. If available online I'll post links to where you can find the recording yourself.

Friday, August 05, 2011

SPAM!!!

Well I just spent the better part of a half hour eliminating the plethora of spam messages left in the comments of my posts while I was gone, at least until Google implemented that "real person detector" you have to fill out now before you post. Hopefully that's the last time I have to do that. I am actually feeling fairly energized about posting here again, and I hope some folks stop by and join the conversation. I dunno if I'll be posting as many reviews of old tapes as I originally planned, but I will definitely be covering some of my favorite recordings for sure, both live and in the studio, and I will be posting my impressions of the live music I see over the next few months. Coming up first, most likely, will be a review of the Bob Dylan concert happening a week from Wednesday at the Mann Music Center in Philadelphia PA. Then right after that I'll be publishing a post describing my experiences at the Philadelphia Folk Festival, happening on August 18-20. More about that in a bit, so stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home