Jobygoob's Retro Reviews

This blog will post reviews of some of the live concerts I've attended, downloaded, or otherwise obtained through the years I've been collecting music. If available online I'll post links to where you can find the recording yourself.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Happy Holidays to everyone!



Here's wishing everyone a happy and healthy holiday season.

I am extremely gratified by all the positive response I have received to my first couple of reviews. Thank you all for your support.

My next review should be up within the next few days, so please keep checking back.

2 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You bet we will!
(don't you just LOVE this card? Do they still print them?)
Have a Happy New Year!
Peace..............

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Joby Treegoob said...

Yes I love these cards, I remember the first time I saw it I practically fell over laughing so hard. You can buy them at Geoff Goulds site, www.gdforum.com, five bucks for an eight pack.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home